Sunday, October 16, 2011

3rd Trimester and Doggy Lovin'

Things are going by faster and faster and I feel like I'm getting bigger by the second. I cannot believe that I am in my third trimester and 31 weeks pregnant. Deep breaths, let's not freak out.
29 Weeks

I am dying to get the nursery set up, and now that we FINALLY got the dresser/changer delivered today I can get going on it. Some friends are throwing us a shower at our house next weekend, so this will be my big project of the week...among the many projects that I have been taking on lately.

30 Weeks









I have been feeling extra "crafty" lately. I've spent way too much time (and money) at Hobby Lobby and Michael's over the last few weeks. I am absolutely going to blame it all on Pinterest...there are way too many good ideas on there, too bad I am the queen of gathering ideas and never following through. But, I've decided to make all of my thank you cards and Halloween cards, so we will see how that goes to start out.

We went to Waco last weekend to see the Baylor vs. Iowa State game and had a blast! It's definitely getting more and more uncomfortable to sit in one place for an extended amount of time, but I can't think of many things more worth it than a Baylor football game. Unfortunately this week's game wasn't so great...losing to A&M hurt.

Last weekend we got the most amazing gift we could possibly imagine....RAIN!!!! It rained for several hours  last Sunday and it was incredible! Round Rock just got put on emergency water restrictions (absolutely no outdoor watering...how absurd) so this was a God send. I would not normally talk about rain, but it's not even funny how desperately we have needed it!

Our doctor's appointment went well this past Tuesday and Baby Max's current weight estimate is 3 lbs 11 oz. His heartbeat was strong, as usual, and everything else looked great too. We are now on bi-weekly doctor appointments.

We took maternity pictures this week. It was an idea that I was not completely sold on, but in the end found a really great deal on Moolala (a coupon website like Groupon) and decided why not. From the pictures that they showed us on their cameras I was so pleased, and I am so excited to see the final product!

This weekend has been nice and relaxing. We went out on a date night on Friday night and then walked in the Brushy Creek Doggy 3K and Play Day on Saturday morning. We hung around the house to watch football that afternoon and relax. Today we went to church, lunch and then to a pumpkin patch...one of my favorite fall activities! 



A special Happy 25th Birthday to my wonderful sister today! Love, love, love her!



Ava in all her glory.
She totally dominated in the turkey dog eating contest...
and he had  a good 20  lbs on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment